October 29, 2006

Cirque du Soleil ~ Delirium

http://www.cirquedusoleil.com/CirqueDuSoleil/en/showstickets/delirium/about/about_intro.htm

As many of you know Chad and I are HUGE Cirque du Soleil fans. Last night we attended our fourth live show. The picture above is from the Delirium website, with a link below it. This is a variation of their typical show, with more of an emphasis on the music.

Some of their shows are only performed in a specific location (Las Vegas has several shows exclusively) and others are traveling shows. Chad and I have always loved watching the performances on TV (you can catch them on Bravo from time to time). Then we had the opportunity to see our first show, Mystere, in Vegas a few years ago and saw La Nouba in Orlando last year. The last two shows, including Delirium, are traveling shows.

If you ever get an opportunity you need to see a show! The performance is like nothing you have ever seen, and the music is incredible!

1 comment:

Renee said...

I've never heard of this before! What is it? I checked out their website briefly and saw that they are coming to the VA area. The tics are kind of expensive...on the floor. Do you think it would be just as good of an experience if you sat in the upper levels where it's cheaper? Sounds cool!