Well, we have decided that we needed to try out this blogging thing. I am not sure how often you will hear from us, as I know that we could never keep up with the Huston's!

My first post will include the pictures of my new car! You might call it my birthday present (a little early), you might call it my Christmas present (a little early), or you might call it both (this was Chad's answer!). It is a 2007 Saturn Aura, in Techno Grey. I have finally left the "compact car" era, and feel like I am driving a "grown up" car. I am certain that it in no way makes me a grown up though! This car shows me the temperature, knows if my passenger weighs enough to need an airbag, and talks to me (actually the OnStar people talk to me); it has all the bells and whistles!
No comments:
Post a Comment