Chad and I made the voyage to Pennsylvania for the Thanksgiving holiday. We were only able to spend two short days with the family, but had a great time eating, talking, eating, visiting, eating, playing cards; oh, and eating. I think that we could go without food until the first of the year and be fine for all that we consumed in the last two days. My mom made her infamous sweet potatoes, always something I look forward to (even though Chad doesn't eat them), and I was able to partake of Me-Ma's chocolate pie. Mmmm!After our second dinner on Thursday, we spent a little time playing a competitive game of cards. They tried to teach me some game called "Snitch" (I think) that I really didn't enjoy, nor understand. In the picture we are playing "Golf", a fun new game I really liked! However, be careful Me-Ma just might call you a donkey if she doesn't like your discard!
2 comments:
It was such a great pleasure to have you here with us and please know that you both are loved sooo much by us. We miss you and love seeing your sight. Great job, but look who's creating it your the greatest!!!
Sounds like you guys had a good Thanksgiving! We missed you in Lexington! I can't wait to go on our shopping trip! Whoo Hooo!
Also, I fixed the link on our page to yours. See you in Cincinnati...
PS-Why does it say Chris left this? He didnt-MEAGAN did! :-)
Post a Comment