I have been working on finishing up some decorating of our house for the holidays, when Scrooge himself decided to lend a hand. I knew that many of you would appreciate a picture of him in action! He is helping to string some lights on the garland over the fireplace. I do have to give him some credit, he has lightened up about the decorations over the years.

We are both in the Christmas spirit, probably me more than him, but I am working on it. I have the hit an all time high this year with even having a Christmas ring tone on my cell phone. (Alvin and the Chipmunks, "We Wish You a Merry Christmas").
The last picture is of Chad and our "daughter" hanging an ornament on our small tree upstairs. Chad set up and requested this picture. There is never a dull moment around here!
2 comments:
This is great and all, BUT this four legged "grandchild" needs to move over and allow time for a two legged one into the family.
Oh, and yes Chad you did a fantastic job with the garland. lights and tree. Love ya
Post a Comment