June 16, 2007

Week 22 Update

The last few weeks have been a whirl wind since finding out we are having a son! It still seems weird to be able to refer to the baby with a specific sex. Ofcourse, now that I know it's a boy, I wasted no time getting started on a registry and picking out lots of boy items!

Yesterday Baby Boy Hambrick's room was painted by his daddy and Aunt Kari. They were champs to take on the chore, since I wasn't able to be a part of the process. I (and his Gramma) also ordered furniture for his room. I am excited to get items into the room and continue the preparation for his arrival.

My belly is getting bigger all of the time. I have reached a point where when I stand up tall I can't see my feet anymore! And I am no longer able to paint my own toenails! Which is good for me, bring on the pedicures! Look for updated belly pictures to come in the next week or so.

No comments: