July 26, 2007

The Third Trimester

We have finally arrived in the third trimester. Even though it seems like I have now been pregnant forever, it is so hard to believe that Emerson's birthday is getting so very close. We went for a checkup today and the doctor said that everything is going great. I now start seeing the doctor every two weeks until 36 weeks, and then it will be once a week until he comes.

I had my glucose test to check for gestational diabetes today and all is clear. The nurse even commented on how low my numbers were (the lower the better) and that she had never seen anyone with such low numbers. I have taken that as the all clear to eat as many sweets as I want!

Emerson will get his first visit to the beach next week. We will be leaving tomorrow for Gulf Shores, AL for a much needed vacation. I start back to work on August 6, so I am anxious to have a little rest and relaxation before the craziness begins again. Keep us in your prayers as we are traveling!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! It's getting so close. Cute shower pictures. My mom and I had such a good time at your PA shower. Have a great vacation!!