August 17, 2007

Baby Update- 31 weeks

WOW! I can't believe that our little man will be arriving in about 8 weeks! I can tell that he is getting bigger all the time. He is constantly moving and kicking. Unfortunately he has begun to like a place under the right side of my rib cage, much to my dismay. Sometimes we are able to watch my stomach rise and fall with his movements. How amazing it is to know there is a person in there!

The nursery is decorated and ready. The clothes have been washed and folded, and everything put in its place. We just need Emerson to make it complete.

I have not blessed you all with a belly picture to this point, and I know that you all are feeling as though you are missing something because of it. As to keep your best interests in mind, I have decided to share my 31 week picture for your enjoyment.

2 comments:

Renee said...

Awwwww.....a clone baby tummy picture. You're so cute! I predict you'll be one of those women who walk out of the hospital after giving birth in your size 0 jeans. haha

Anonymous said...

You are the cutest! October will be here before you know it. I agree with Renee's prediction. I mean, you don't have any pudge... just a belly!!