April 7, 2008

Warm Weather


Today the weather was in the mid 70's here. So after work Chad, Emerson, and I went to the park to walk and play. This was Emerson's first visit to the park. The swings were kind of crowded (I wanted to take him for his first ride) so we settled for sitting in the grass for the first time. I was anxious to see how he responded to the feeling of grass. I have known several kids who cried when grass touched them for any reason. He loved it! In his mind it was something else to grab! I can't wait to return and take a ride on the swings.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the picture of him sitting in the grass. Emma was one of those kids who would hold up a leg when you sat in her in the grass. She hated it!

Are you going to the moms of mulitibles sale tomorrow? I think it is from 8-10. Our class gets out at 9, so we will be there right after that. (I am going to have to drag Chris there and listen to him whine about it!)