May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all of the wonderful women who have helped to shape Chad and I into the people we are today.

I have enjoyed spending the last months getting to know my little man and being his mommy. I can think of no better job in the world. Being Emerson's mom is full of more intersting moments and sense of accomplishment than any day teaching. One of his recent accomplishments was gumming down Cheerios. The more he eats them the more he likes them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the videos but you need to make them a little longer. You know this is how I watch him grow up! Danny would like to see a long video of him laughing!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a great 1st Mother's Day! Emerson just gets cuter & cuter(IF that is possible!) You are a wonderful new mom. Love, Aunt Karen