Emerson sure has a lot to say. He really fits into this family! He is a"handsome" boy.Love, Aunt Karen
Oh my little Hot Shot, G-Ma can't wait till Thursday until you can talk to me in person. Grandpa and I love you, see you soon.
I can't believe how much he has changed! He is so adorable! By the way, where did you get the seat for the bathtub? Laura (Kelly's wife).
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Emerson sure has a lot to say. He really fits into this family! He is a"handsome" boy.
Love, Aunt Karen
Oh my little Hot Shot, G-Ma can't wait till Thursday until you can talk to me in person. Grandpa and I love you, see you soon.
I can't believe how much he has changed! He is so adorable! By the way, where did you get the seat for the bathtub? Laura (Kelly's wife).
Post a Comment