Life will never be the same again! I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing! haha You'll have to let me know if having a "walking" baby is better than a "crawling" baby. :)
It seems like just yesterday we were holding a newborn, now He is walking, WOW how quickly time flies. Can't wait to see him, he will be walking really good till his birthday. I hope he comes running to great us at the door like we are use to Madeline doing.
4 comments:
Aww...he's getting so big!
He's walkin tho, that's a plus!! Yayyy!!
Lindy <3
Life will never be the same again! I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing! haha You'll have to let me know if having a "walking" baby is better than a "crawling" baby. :)
It seems like just yesterday we were holding a newborn, now He is walking, WOW how quickly time flies. Can't wait to see him, he will be walking really good till his birthday. I hope he comes running to great us at the door like we are use to Madeline doing.
Grandpa and G-ma
We watched the video over and over. No more baby-baby, he's a toddler now! Not only is he beautiful, but a
genius too.
Post a Comment