Several months ago I got Emerson one of the blanket/stuffed animals for him to sleep with. I thought it was a giraffe at the time, but Chad assured me that it was a cow. Since there was no way to really know, we decided it was a cow. Emerson didn't pay any attention to it until about a month ago. Now his "moo-moo" goes to the sitters, bed, naps, and in the car to most places with him. Since he has such a love for his moo-moo I decided I needed to get an extra (or two) to keep for the horrible day when moo-moo disappears. Needless to say, I got two extras (and found out I was right, it is a giraffe, but we are still calling it moo-moo). Emerson found them drying in the laundry room and was excited to carry two moo-moos around with him.

3 comments:
He is getting so big. Hard to believe that he will be 1 in just a few days.
Love the pictures with the push car. He looks so much older walking. Can't wait til his party.
Love, Gramma
Grandpa and G-ma will see you in 2 days, can't wait to enjoy you in arms rather than by blog. WE LOVE YOU LITTLE MAN!!!
Post a Comment