The Hambrick Family

December 20, 2008

I've been tagged

My friend Renee has tagged me with a blog tag (see HERE). The rule was to go to your 6th picture folder and choose the 6th picture, then blog about it.

This picture actually has a funny story to go with it. It was taken in November when Emerson visited his new friend Aislyn for the first time. He had never been this close to a baby before and I wanted to see his reaction. Well, he was very jealous when I was holding the baby. The shot after this one show Emerson practically palming her head as he is trying to touch her. Needless to say, Aislyn's parents were very understanding of his rough-housing.

1 comment:

Renee said...

Ahhhh, thanks for playing! Fun picture! I love your blog background, too! So cute!

1:10 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

We read...

  • it's the little things...
    Huston Farmhouse: Homeschool Room
    10 years ago
  • Life As We Know It....
    She Knows.
    11 years ago
  • The Murphys
    Baby Ben
    11 years ago
  • Fashion.....Food....and Other Fabulous Things
    Boot Cuffs .....I'm LOVING them!
    13 years ago
  • Twinkie Tales
    Mine!
    13 years ago
  • Ty Cams
    Seven years!
    14 years ago
Awesome Inc. theme. Theme images by Nic_Taylor. Powered by Blogger.