March 25, 2009

Horse Dogs

Last night the three of us had dinner with my parents-in-law. My mother-in-laws condo backs up to one of Lexington's beautiful horse farms and the horses often wonder over to the fence near her patio. Emerson was certain these animals must be a "dau" and continued to scream it each time he looked their way; we tried to get him to say horse with no luck. Anyway, Emerson had a great time running along the fence and looking at the horses, I mean dogs.

My father-in-law informed that most of these horses were pregnant

I was trying out some of the other settings on my camera

A little artistic?

Daddy and Emerson trying to avoid the groundhog holes

Emerson borrowed his cousin Ben's bug catcher
and carried it around for a while

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey!
My buddy is getting so big =(
This summer I can actually chase him around :)
I can't wait :D
Love you guys!