April 24, 2009

Sandbox and Popsicles

We played in the sandbox for the first time today and Emerson LOVED it! He just sat there and dug in the sand without moving for at least 15 minutes. I purchased some popsicles (or ice pops to Pennsylvanians) last week and have been giving Emerson a bite or two when I have one. Since it was almost 90 today I let him have his own after dinner.

He just moved from sitting on the side to the sand

"This stuff isn't too bad."

This is where he started to really get into it



There was sand coming from everywhere at tubby time tonight


Trying to figure out how to get it out of the plastic


Yummy

Mmmm...


"Can you help Mommy?"

After this one was gone he asked for "Mo"

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

The sandbox is always fun! I'm having such a good time seeing what things Eli is going to like a year from now!