August 17, 2009

Chuck E. Cheese

I had hoped Emerson to be a little older before this day came - but he has discovered Chuck E. Cheese. Ugh! And he LOVED it! Double Ugh! I guess you could say my distaste for places like this comes from working at a Chuck E. Cheese wanna be place during high school. Anyway, I will concede that going to a birthday party there wasn't that bad.

**They got me with the safety part: Parents and their child(ren) get stamped with the same number that needs to be viewed under black light. A child cannot leave with someone who does not match their number. You are checked in with your stamp at the door and checked out with your matching numbers when you leave.**

Riding on the "tain" with Barney

Off roading in the Jeep

Cameron decided to join Emerson for a ride

No comments: