September 20, 2009

Kids Place

This afternoon we met up with some friends at Kids Place. It's an indoor playground/arcade style place. We had planned a trip to a local fall festival where the boys could see a train, petting zoo, and other fun things. However, the weather did not cooperate; on to Plan B. Emerson and Aiden played in balls, a bouncy area, and both mommies hauled their son up into the big kid area. Laura and I are probably more tired than the two boys tonight.

I followed Emerson up this LONG tunnel to the big kid area

Laura encourages Aiden to crawl up the cargo net

Taking a break on the slide


Going for a drive, we joked this could be real in 14 years -
Emerson the driver and Aiden riding along
(Emerson is 10 weeks older than Aiden)

We ended the afternoon with a ride in the airplane.
I love how both boys have their mouth open!

No comments: