October 10, 2009

Two Year Pictures


Yesterday I took Emerson to have his two year pictures taken at Portrait Innovations. I had this great plan to take a few shots in his cute sweater, then he would put on his Mickey Mouse Clubhouse shirt and hold his Mickey. Emerson had other plans.
I was lucky to get this great shot, because there were only about 15 total pictures taken because he refused to stand/sit still long enough. I actually had to bribe him with a sucker to get this picture. A special thanks goes to Emerson's Aunt KK, she was a trooper helping to get the shot and trying all kinds of crazy things to get him to stay still.
Needless to say, I am happy with the results and have a funny memory to go along with getting it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's getting so bigg! :(
That makes me sad!
Give him hugs and kisses for me! And of course to you and Chad :) Love you guys<33

Anonymous said...

That picture is great!!! I never would have guessed of the big spectacle going on behind the scences!! Laura

Murphys said...

He is getting so big!! I think Aislyn is catching up. Happy Birthday.