Emerson has been having a rough go of things these days. By that I mean that things haven't been going his way. The words, "No, mine" have been uttered a lot lately. Tonight Chad put Emerson in time out. Usually just mentioning time out is enough to make Emerson stop in his tracks. Well, tonight Emerson decided he wasn't interested in staying in time out and Chad had to put him back a couple of times. Finally, when Emerson decided to stay on the time out rug (I was in the kitchen and this was happening in the living room out of my view) I hear this little voice say, "I talk to Mommy". Chad and I immediately begin to laugh to ourselves and then again, with more emphasis this time we hear, "I talk to Mommy". I think he was offically requesting his "attorney"! Oh, what a crazy kid!
November 10, 2009
Crazy Kid
Emerson has been having a rough go of things these days. By that I mean that things haven't been going his way. The words, "No, mine" have been uttered a lot lately. Tonight Chad put Emerson in time out. Usually just mentioning time out is enough to make Emerson stop in his tracks. Well, tonight Emerson decided he wasn't interested in staying in time out and Chad had to put him back a couple of times. Finally, when Emerson decided to stay on the time out rug (I was in the kitchen and this was happening in the living room out of my view) I hear this little voice say, "I talk to Mommy". Chad and I immediately begin to laugh to ourselves and then again, with more emphasis this time we hear, "I talk to Mommy". I think he was offically requesting his "attorney"! Oh, what a crazy kid!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
HILARIOUS! Laura
That is too funny! I told Kevin that story and he was cracking up. I love that picture of Emerson.
Post a Comment