February 22, 2010

Big Boy Bed

Since Christmas break Emerson has been sleeping in a toddler bed. But he has been asking for a big boy bed. He gets to sleep in a big bed when he stays with his Uncle TT and Aunt KK now, and also slept in his cousin Ben's a couple of weekends ago. So, we decided to go ahead and get Emerson his own twin bed. Yesterday we made the big move. Emerson was so excited while we were buying the bed that he told everyone he was getting a big boy bed.

Daddy and TT put the bed frame together

Emerson does a quality check before work can continue

Getting a feel for the new bed, and making sure that all of his friends are comfortable with the new arrangement.


I think this could work!

This is how it will look tonight, I like it.
Emerson did great his first night in his big boy bed. I can't believe my BABY is big enough to sleep in his own bed! Hope he likes it, it should keep him for the next 16 years!

No comments: