As I mentioned in a post last week, Emerson is speaking in sentences now and sometimes it feels more like paragraphs! Emerson also has a small repertoire of songs that he likes to sing too: Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star, the ABC song, Old MacDonald, Jesus Loves Me (which he calls the Bible song), and his newest addition, Deep and Wide. I didn't know until the car ride this morning that he knew Deep and Wide. I think they must be singing this at church, because we listen to it, but not often enough for him to really know it.
I have been trying to get him singing on video, but he stops singing when he sees my camera come out. Plus, he really does his best singing in the car...kinda like his mommy!
1 comment:
I know what you mean. Aislyn freezes up every time we run to get the camera. How do they know?
Post a Comment