October 11, 2010

Georgia Aquarium: Take 2

Emerson and I loved the Georgia Aquarium so much after our trip last Christmas, that we decided to go again and take Daddy, Me-ma and Pap this time. I have been to a lot of aquariums, but this one is the most "kid friendly" that I have been to by far. Most of the tanks go down to the floor, so Emerson is able to walk right up to the tanks and see everything for himself. We had just as great, or better, of a time than on our first visit.

Emerson and Pap check out the rays and sharks in the petting tank

My beatiful niece, Eleyna

I love watching Emerson taking it all in.



Checking out the beluga whales

Up on the top deck watching the beluga whales

Me-ma checks out some big fish in the tunnel


Emerson and I enjoyed a ride down the whale slide

No comments: