
Emerson had his three year old check up last week. As we expected, he is healthy and ahead of schedule on many of the developmental milestones. Dr. Waddles was very impressed with his language skills and his ability to run, jump and balance. He checks in at 39 inches tall and 33 pounds.
A big topic for conversation this time was potty training. Emerson has mastered pee-ing in the potty - right down to always being dry during naps and in the morning. Sometimes he even wakes up in the night to go to the bathroom. Dr. Waddles was very excited about this and said that we should be too. I asked about the fact that pooping in the potty is still a foreign concept at our house, her response, "Be patient, I wouldn't be surprised if it was summer before that was mastered. He did just turn 3." Not the response I was looking for! Anyway, we are being patient and trying to use some "poop surprises" as a motivational tool. No luck yet.
1 comment:
That picture is awesome! Wow! What a handsome little boy! Laura J
Post a Comment