June 30, 2011

Not a Good "Sitter"

Strange title?

I got my wisdom teeth out yesterday and that means lots of sitting on the couch and relaxing. This is something I am coming to realize I am not very good at...at least not in my own home. There are too many things to look around and see that I want/need to do. You can only watch so much TV and read so much. Patience is not my strong suit. I am ready to be back to 100% and running around like a crazy person - the busier I am, the more I get done, and the better I feel. On top of all this, the last two days have been beautiful and missed days at the pool! Oh well, at least my mouth will finally feel better and I can get back to life.

I am thankful that Lindy (my cousin who will start college in August) is here with us and loves Emerson so much! Her extra set of hands are much appreciated while I recover.

No comments: