October 24, 2011

Chuck E. Cheese Party

Emerson had his first "friend" birthday party this year. We have always had family parties. We had planned to have a Cars themed party at the house, and suddenly Emerson started asking to have his party at Chuck E. Cheese. Let me say, the kid has only been there twice and the last time was over a year ago. I was a little surprised at this request. But, he only turns 4 once, right? Seven of his friends joined us yesterday for pizza and games.


Gavin checks out a game.
(Gavin and Emerson go to "school" together and Gavin's mom and I teach together)

Aiden gets in some skeeball.
(Aiden's daddy and I work together)

 Caleb and Makayla enjoyed a little dancing on the blue screen.
(Autumn, their mom, and I went to UK together, and were in each others weddings - a month apart.)
Tyler and Cameron take a break for pizza and drinks.
(Amanda, their mom, and I went to LCC together and have known each other about 12 years.) 

Time for cake

 Emerson and Lela hamming it up!
(Lela is 14 months older than Emerson, and they have been together since Emerson was 12 weeks old and started at Ms. Kim's. They are in LOVE! There is crying (from Lela) when they have to leave each other. It's very sweet!)
Singing "Happy Birthday"

My turn with the birthday boy!

No comments: