Well, we have made it to week 13! Depending on what you read or who you talk to, I am finally out of the first trimester. (I am going with the second, because everything is supposed to be better in the second trimester!)
I am feeling much better than I had in weeks past and am starting to regain a little energy. My hip, which some of you know about, is beginning to feel better as I have started physical therapy. Apparently a pregnant woman is prone to having their pelvic bones move out of alignment, which let me say, can be painful.
Each day I feel a little larger in size, and am running out of things to wear. Some genius invented a piece of spandex/nylon called the "Tummy Sleeve" or "Bella Band" that allows you to continue to wear your own pants for a while after they won't zip on their own. I am in the "transitional" stage where none of my own clothes fit, but I am still too small to wear maternity pants. Maybe in the coming weeks I will grace you with a picture of my stomach!
Please continue to keep us all in your prayers; baby and I for our health and Chad for his sanity.
1 comment:
Would it look something like this? Check email for pic!!!!
Post a Comment