Well, Chad and I have some amazing news to share - we are having a baby! I am now 12 weeks along, and due on October 20. We have had two ultrasounds to see the baby, and have been able to hear the heartbeat on two other occasions. We are both overjoyed with this blessing that God has given us, and excited to meet this little person!
I have been sending the family regular email updates on the baby's development, but will now begin posting it on the blog. Please keep Chad and I in your prayers as the weeks continue and we patiently await the arrival of our baby!
1 Samuel 1:27 ~ I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him.
5 comments:
Pamela and Chad,
This is truly happy and exiting news. Joe and I will keep all of you in our prayers.
Love,
Sabrina
Chad & Pamela,
Congratulations on your wonderful news! I'm so happy for you.
Love,
Kristi
Chad & Pamela,
CONGRATULATIONS! Looking forward to being a great aunt. Pray that you and baby are doing well and dad too. God is good! Keep us posted.
Love you guys!
Aunt Tracy & Uncle Todd
I KNEW that this was the news that you had to tell me when you left me a voicemail. This is so cool, because Tawnee is also 12 weeks along!! haha Her and Brian are having a baby in October, too! How exciting! I'm so excited for you and Chad....congratulations!
Your Daddy and I are anxious to be grandparents. We pray God watches over you and protects you during the remaining weeks of your pregnancy. All good things come to those who wait. God is Good!!!
Post a Comment