May 27, 2007

What do you think I will be?

In a short time we will be finding out the sex of the baby. Since everyone seems to have their own thoughts and or opinion about whether it is a boy or girl, we want you to leave your prediction here (on the comments, and feel free to leave your explanation if you have one). We thought it would be neat to put these predictions in the baby book.

Chad and I have been discussing names. We determined a girl name a few weeks back, but until this week hadn't really discussed or decided on a boy name. Chad says all names are still up for discussion, and therefore can change, however I like both the boy and girl names that we have chosen.

I am excited to be about half way through this pregnancy, as that means we are half of the way to meeting this little person. The baby has been moving around for the last 2 weeks or so, nothing too major and not that often, but it is the most amazing feeling! It has really set in that there is something alive inside me. What a amazing miracle!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't have a strong feeling about either, but I bet it'll be a girl!

Anonymous said...

I think it's a girl. Clone baby instinct.... Gretchen

Renee said...

Maybe if all 3 of us put our clone baby powers together, we can MAKE it be a girl. haha So, I'll say GIRL, too....just because it would be cool to have a Clone Baby baby (and we can all pass along our Sunset books and matching PJs to her).

Anonymous said...

I am not sure what you will be…but if I had to guess I will say a boy. However, I AM sure you will have more hair than your daddy because you are causing your mommy too much heart burn. I also know you will be beautiful!!!
Aunt Amber