June 6, 2007

And the verdict is in...

Today was the big day! We are having a .............BOY!! I do have to say that even though we are excited for a boy, we both were a little sad that it wasn't a girl. The doctor said that the baby looks great and is growing like a weed. Right now the baby weighs about 1 pound 1 ounce, and is about 11 inches long. All of his key organs are developing and healthy. It was awesome to see the babys heart and all its chambers, his stomach, kidneys, and spine. Check back later in the week for a peek at the ultrasound picture.

3 comments:

Renee said...

Congratulations! Now that I know, I'll pack away those Sunset books and matching PJ's for later. Maybe the 2nd baby will be a girl..... :)

Anonymous said...

The clone baby instinct is a little rusty I guess. Anyway, I'm so excited for you two. I can't wait to find out the "boy name!"

Anonymous said...

Hannah likes younger men!!!!! Watch out!!!!Congratulations!
Sarah