October 21, 2007

Emerson Has Arrived!

On Wednesday, October 17 at 12:29 p.m., Emerson Zachary Hambrick entered the world. His life started with a few small hurdles including breathing related issues, infection, and jaundice. Needless to say, we have still not been lucky enough to be able to bring him home yet. The doctors are saying that tomorrow should be the day; we are excited and ready! Please keep us all in your prayers as Emerson continues get healthy and we embark on this new phase in life.

Here are some pictures our little miracle. More to come upon his arrival home.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am SO happy for you and Chad. Congratulations!!! Emerson is so handsome. Kevin and I can't wait to meet him.

Anonymous said...

pamela and chad......he is soooo darn cute! I love the expressionon his face, he is totaly chad! Hope all goes well the next few weeks as you get on a schedule. You are in our prayers and thoughts! love you! Kierstie, Jonathan, Savannah and Breanna