Emerson is growing and changing each day. Here are some pictures to keep you up to date.
Three generations of Hambrick men
Emerson and his Daddy Wide awake and playing
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hey..he is soo cute!!! I wish i could be there to help take care of him with you!! He looks just like Chad!! When are you guys gonna come up nd visit?? I wanna hold him!! LOL..Nd i wanna see you!! E-mail me at Lindygirl93@aol.com!! Give Chad nd Emerson big hugs nd kisses for me please!!
1 comment:
Hey..he is soo cute!!! I wish i could be there to help take care of him with you!! He looks just like Chad!! When are you guys gonna come up nd visit?? I wanna hold him!! LOL..Nd i wanna see you!! E-mail me at Lindygirl93@aol.com!!
Give Chad nd Emerson big hugs nd kisses for me please!!
Love ya lots..
Lindy!!
Post a Comment