First, I wanted to share a picture of my "new teeth" with everyone. I am so proud of the straight smile I have anxiously awaited for so long. I couldn't be happier with the results. I go tomorrow to get my retainers - they are bright purple. I decided that since I had stuck with a safe color of bands (silver) through the duration of my braces, I would be adventurous with my retainers. Plus, the assistant told me that picking a light color meant you would lose them easier when they were out of your mouth. I have invested too much money to need to replace retainers on a regular basis.The nursery is now complete. Kari finished Emerson's painting last week and it has been hung. Here is a picture of the painting (the painting is based on the animals on his bedding).

1 comment:
Hey..Its really cute!! I can't wait to see you guys!! Tell Kari she did a good job on the painting!! Congratulations!! I Love You guys nd Miss you lots!!
Love,
Lindy!!
Post a Comment