
Today was my weekly checkup with the doctor. As I commented last week, we were planning to discuss my options this week. Well, my options were to wait and see what happened, or to let him strip my cervical membranes. The stripping is basically a natural way to try and induce labor. So, next Tuesday afternoon I will have my membranes stripped. The doctor did warn that there is just as great a chance of it working as it not working. We will just have to wait and see.
Please keep praying for us. The end (or beginning depending on how you look at it) is VERY close.

No comments:
Post a Comment