Emerson already wants to be like his Daddy.
Emerson is going to be a great drummer-what talent! I can't believe how big he is getting. Glad you had such a fun vacation. And CONGRATULATIONS on getting your Master's Degree!Love,Aunt Karen
What smart boy! Will he be left handed or right handed?? He seems to use both hands no matter what the task. G-Ma
Nothing like a little competition for his Dad and the drums!You are going to need a padded room (believe me, I know).Love, Mom (Teresa)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Emerson is going to be a great drummer-what talent! I can't believe how big he is getting. Glad you had such a fun vacation. And CONGRATULATIONS on getting your Master's Degree!
Love,
Aunt Karen
What smart boy! Will he be left handed or right handed?? He seems to use both hands no matter what the task. G-Ma
Nothing like a little competition for his Dad and the drums!
You are going to need a padded room (believe me, I know).
Love, Mom (Teresa)
Post a Comment