August 9, 2008

Graduation

This morning was my graduation from Georgetown College where I received my Masters of Education with an endorsement in Instructional Technology (just means my speciality is instructional technology). It was a nice ceremony where we actually received our real diplomas (at UK for undergrad you got a certificate at the ceremony and your real diploma months later). Here are a few pics from the day.
Leaving graduation after being "hooded" (the hood is the light blue sash around my neck)

My buddy Murphy and I
(we teach together and have taken most of the classes for our program together)

So proud!
A family shot

Emerson was so excited for Mommy that he couldn't keep his eyes open!

6 comments:

Danny and Julie said...

Why didn't you tell me when graduation was?????? I would have come up! I am very proud of you!

Anonymous said...

Pamela, Congratulations! I know it could not have been easy with work and Emerson but you stuck with it. I am very proud of you. I love you,
Mom

Anonymous said...

What a great accomplishment! I'm so proud of you. Congratulations clone baby!

Love,
Gretchen

Kaz Blog Reader said...

Congratulations Pamela! That is so great you were able to accomplish so much this past year! Emerson's looking so big! Looks like it was a long day for him, for sure!

Kaz Blog Reader said...

Oh, sorry, that last comment was from me, Laura.

Beth said...

Pamela,
So happy for you and your family! Big congrats to you - now enjoy some additional time with Emerson and Chad.
Beth