Emerson loves to have Chad and I blow bubbles for him. Recently he has decided he would like to have a more hands on approach to the bubble blowing. This is is second time being able to blow bubbles on his own, and as you can see from the pictures the bottle is empty. He just started blowing bubbles (only one or two bubbles are produced in each session) without any direction from us, he has been paying close attention when we were blowing.
First, you dip the wand in the bottle

Then you put the wand up to your mouth and blow

Doesn't he look so proud here?
So, while I was snapping away at Emerson's bubble methods he noticed, looked up and gave me this first picture while saying cheese. The second pictures is what I got when I asked him to say cheese for me.


My kid is the cutest!
2 comments:
I just love this little guy. I am so proud to be "one" of his grandparents. G-Ma
Aww! He is so cute! :) I definately want a picture of that second picture where you asked him to say cheese!! Or i'll just print it off on my computer :p
Love,
Lindy
Post a Comment