June 27, 2009

Emerson and Caleb

Wow, let me just say that having two mobile children to keep up with is full time job. Caleb (one of our cousins' "kids") is spending the night with us tonight and so he and Emerson had lots of time to play today. Here are a few shots from the day.

Playing in the pool

Emerson was serenading Caleb here

Tubby time is always more fun with a buddy
**check out the color of Emerson's chest - see the Mommy Guilt post for more details



2 comments:

Renee said...

I was going to suggest that you buy Emerson one of those stretchy swim-shirts if you are worried about him getting burnt on his chest, but I see in the previous pictures that he has one. I just got one for Callan at Target and it helps so much!

Can't wait to see you all very soon!

The Hambrick's said...

That is where the guilt came in - I own two for him and forget to grab it on the way to the pool!