June 26, 2011

Gateway to the West

Earlier this week we spent 3 days in St. Louis with our friends Kari and Tim. Tim and Emerson both crossed the Mississippi River for the first time together - at ages 40 and 3. We stayed at the Drury Inn and Suites about a block from the Arch. I had never stayed with this chain of hotels before, but I HIGHLY recommend them and will look for them when traveling again.



KK and TT

Chad and I were really there - ususally there end up being pictures of everyone but us!



The Arch
(or "The Art" as Emerson calls it)



The elevator going up



Emerson would jump and pull himself up to the little windows and look out - he LOVED it at the top!


1 comment:

Murphys said...

Looked like a lot of fun... Aislyn got to ride the Dumbo Ride at Disney and she could control how high or low you went... She had to be higher than all. NO FEAR!!!