October 3, 2007

No new news

I had a visit with the doctor again today, with no new news to report. He said that I am still at around 2 centimeters, and he again touched Emerson's head (still very weird to me!). I go back again next Wednesday, when Dr. Butler said we would discuss my options. I didn't really know you had options, but I guess we will discuss them then.

I have said throughout the pregnancy that I was going to work until Emerson was born. Well, I have changed my mind. I am becoming more tired as each day passes, and have decided to call it quits on October 12. I won't go back to work until after Christmas break - or January 3.

Please keep us in your prayers as my body and our minds continue to prepare for Emerson's arrival.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey..its Lindy!! How have you been doin?? I miss you guys soo...much!! I cant wait till you have Emerson cuz then you guys come up and I can see ya guys!! Let me know when you guys are comin up after you have him!
Love you guys soo..much!! Give Chad a hug for me!!
Lindy!!