Conversations with Emerson these days are funnier than ever! School gives him lots of new things to talk about at the dinner table.
Me: Do you remember any new names from kids in your class? (Side note: he's been telling us one or two new names every day)
Emerson: There's one I like!
Me: Oh, who's that?
E: She has curly hair.
Me: Oh, what color hair does she have? Is it brown, blonde or maybe red?
E: It's like yours, but a little lighter.
Me: So maybe more like your color?
E: No, like yours but lighter.
Me: OK, what's her name?
E: Kelsey, she sits at red table with me! I asked her to be my friend.
Me: What did she say?
E: No!
Me: Well maybe you can ask her again tomorrow.
E: She had a dress on today, it had lots of colors on it.
Should I be concerned that on day 4 of kindergarten he's making a move on a girl??? He clearly likes curly haired girls because everyone he talked tonight he told about her hair!
No comments:
Post a Comment